Rain, rain, don't go away!

It has been raining a lot today. There was a short break at one point so I went and got lunch. Sad to say that I have not been doing a diet at all.
We got some good news over the weekend about a couple out of country gigs for SG coming up, so I have been excited about those although they aren't set in stone yet. More info as it develops.
Nothing really exciting happened at home, just watched TV mainly. I ordered pizza from Big Mamma's and Big Pappa's which I thought would be the one just down the street where those tall, hot guys work but for some reason it came from a different location, on Sunset Blvd.
I talked to Hoagie for awhile on the phone tonight. He had some interesting ideas about how artists should market themselves and their music. Hopefully Brandon and I can go hang out with him sometime soon, it's been awhile since I've been out there. In fact I don't think I've been there since the CD has been finished.

Hello 2010, goodbye junk!
NEW YEARS RESOLUTION LOG ENTRY 18
I love it when it rains in LA, and even though I have to jump over a several-feet-wide stream of water when I cross the street to get to the parking lot at work, I'm usually giggling as I hop over it. I laughed out loud (LOL!) today though, because as I jumped, I heard a "rip" noise and realized my poor black and grey striped linen pants from H&M had finally made their last stand. They used to be one of my favorite items of clothing, but they had already ripped once in the front, which I had patched with an iron-on. I bought them at H&M in San Francisco when Shitting Glitter was on the Carriage of Goods 2006 Tour. I had never been to an H&M before and I was like a kid in a candy store. I bought a few things including my still beloved black and white striped tank top (which can be seen in the video for "Mustache Rides 5 Cents.") The pants were fantastic and were very casual but nice looking. I really wore the heck out of them, as evidenced by the gaping hole that was left after my rain dodging. I had to retire them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Human League Albums: From Worst to First!

Amy Crosby, 1970-2021

All the Thompson Twins albums (+ Babble) ranked!