O Canada

After several e-mails back and forth over the course of the week, I finally got what seemed to be the official invitation for SG to play at Winnipeg Pride. We were all super excited, as most of us have never been to Canada, and it's our first international gig since Reykjavik Pride in 2005. I'm especially happy for the new members since this is a big deal right away for us this year. Hopefully more great opportunities will be coming to us soon.
The rains continue, I've been smart and been bringing my umbrella to work everyday.
Dylan called to say his mom wanted to come spend the night again. I had planned to have a relaxing evening at home watching my Thursday night shows, but we decided to call Marc and see if we could go over there to watch instead. It ended up being really fun, we had some wine and Dylan went and got a turkey sandwich from Big Mamma's & Big Pappa's that we split and a side salad. Marc's friend Dan came over and although he had never seen any of the shows, he watched them with us. We saw Community, Parks & Rec, The Office (which we basically talked through, I think it was a flashback episode mostly anyway), 30 Rock, and Project Runway.

Hello 2010, goodbye junk!
NEW YEARS RESOLUTION LOG ENTRY 21
Still on the junk cabinet, I found a large stash of promotional brochures and pamphlets that I had collected at a gay tourism expo. There was a map of Sweden, a whole book about European gay destinations, flyers about Palm Springs, and many more such items. I threw them all away!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Human League Albums: From Worst to First!

Amy Crosby, 1970-2021

All the Thompson Twins albums (+ Babble) ranked!