Men of a Certain Age

After the wild night last night, it was very difficult to get up and go to work. I did though, and went to the bank to move funds to our checking account so I could mail out checks. While at the post office, I also mailed out Shitting Glitter CD's to three different places.
When I got home, Dylan had brought salads from Trader Joe's for him, me and Robin. But they weren't hungry yet, so I went to Staples to try and return the speakers I had bought a couple weeks ago (exactly 14 days ago, per their return policy). Unfortunately, they didn't have the same speakers in stock and since I had used Staples rewards bucks to buy them, they wouldn't give me store credit or cash. I was left with really no option, which pissed me off, but the manager said I could come back tomorrow at 5 and if they had gotten any more in on the truck he would exchange them even though it was past the return date. Ugh! Normally I love Staples but not tonight.
Back home, we watched "Men of a Certain Age" which Dylan had DVR'ed for me cause I had heard it was good. It was pretty funny, but I don't know how often I'll watch it.
Then we watched "Modern Family" which was brillz of course! It just keeps getting better, and sometimes is so Arrested Development, which of course makes me happy. I miss that show.
I also worked on stuff for an Invisible Material video, for Swivek's "Rock Hard" video, and then a little on my song "Underwater Breathing."
I am never really ready to go to bed when bedtime rolls around. I guess some things never change.

Hello 2010, goodbye junk!
NEW YEARS RESOLUTION LOG ENTRY 13
I had bought this 'manscaper' that I saw advertised at Bed Bath and Beyond cause it's designed so a guy can shave his own back hair. Sorry if that's TMI, but I really don't like having back hair. I discovered it also works great to shave sideburns, so I no longer needed the Conair Beard/Sideburn trimmer that I had picked up years ago at the 99 cent store. It served me well, but the battery cover was broken, and it took 3 batteries instead of 2 like this new one. So I threw it away.

Comments

Scarlet said…
You're doing a great job with the new year's res, keep it up!

Popular posts from this blog

Human League Albums: From Worst to First!

Amy Crosby, 1970-2021

All the Thompson Twins albums (+ Babble) ranked!