Boot up my @ss

The rain had already stopped this weekend, so it was a good time to start Boot Camp, although physically I was clearly not ready. I didn't feel all that great when I got up but I didn't feel horrible. I got to Plummer Park before 7am and Luther was the only one there before me. Tony showed up second, then Jim and finally Robin, Moses and Jasten. We started out OK with some leg raises and then some arm and shoulder stuff, and some bicep exercises using our arm bands, but by that time I started feeling a little queasy. I think I threw up 2 out of the 4 first days of boot camp last year, which one of them didn't really count since there was no break between the 3rd and 4th. I thought I was in better shape now since I had done 4 months of boot camp last year, but apparently my bad habits had gotten the best of me over the holidays, because I had to excuse myself from the group and go puke in a corner of the park. It was embarrassing and irritating, but afterward I felt much better and went back and joined the group.
I went home and climbed back in bed while Dylan got ready but then got up and went to work. I finished really cleaning and organizing my office because I had a visitor who would be coming tomorrow.
After work, I was going to meet Dylan at the grocery store but I forgot there was a neighborhood council meeting. Those usually last so long, but this time it only went to about 7:30.
I went to be pretty early so I could be up and ready for boot camp in the morning at Runyon Canyon.

Hello 2010, goodbye junk!
NEW YEARS RESOLUTION LOG ENTRY 25
I threw away three old DVD's that I didn't even have cases for anymore.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Human League Albums: From Worst to First!

Amy Crosby, 1970-2021

All the Thompson Twins albums (+ Babble) ranked!