Overground

It was a beautiful Saturday! I woke up around 11am and went to the supermarket for groceries. I had a coupon for Fresh & Easy so I went there; seeing the people coming and going to LA Fitness made me wish I had brought my gym bag. I will have to start going back this coming week.
At home, I made my first meal in 5 days: Scrambled eggs with celery, onion, green peppers, tomatoes, cheese, and spinach; turkey bacon, and coffee. Dylan was very happy that I am back to eating since it means I am back to cooking now.
After that, I finished the Shitting Glitter promo video and burned a bunch of DVDs. We packed the car with my equipment and headed to pick Marc and Robert up to go down to Fullerton for Shitting Glitter rehearsal. I was going to drop Dylan off at the subway so he could go to North Hollywood and see 'Sherlock Holmes' at the TV Academy but it ended up that everyone he was going to meet there had flaked, so he just ended up coming with us.
We rehearsed in AJ's house, and it went very well! We had our brand new drummer, Laura, formerly of Ask Alice; plus AJ on guitar, Red on bass, and of course Amy and I. We really sounded amazing and we played several of the songs, like Milk Money, Legalese and 19th & Lexington with no tracks. Our new song, Full Release, is sounding awesome and we also worked on our new cover of "6 Underground" by Sneaker Pimps.
After that, I made my pineapple and spam skewers but added mushrooms, olives, onion, green pepper, and zucchini to them, while AJ grilled carne asada. Everything was so yummy and we were all having so much fun. After dinner, some of AJ's friends showed up and we ended up jamming a little more for them. Finally, it was time to go home and Dylan was nice enough to drive us back since I had drank a little much to be able to drive.
When we got home, Marc and Robert were going to Fubar and I wasn't ready to call it a night, so I met them there and had a beer. I finally started getting tired and left them sometime after midnight so I could join Dylan in bed.

Hello 2010, goodbye junk!
NEW YEARS RESOLUTION LOG ENTRY 9
Today, I got rid of these red rimmed glasses, I think maybe they are like safety glasses for biking or motorcycling because the lenses were clear. I have never worn them and I don't even know where they came from, but they're gone now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Human League Albums: From Worst to First!

Amy Crosby, 1970-2021

All the Thompson Twins albums (+ Babble) ranked!