Apples to Apples

Got up in the morning and decided to make brunch for Dylan and I. I make spam and fried egg sandwiches, but I dipped the bread in egg and fried the bread like french toast, then fried the spam and the egg with sliced onion and melted cheese on top, and served it with cuban style black beans. It was all delicious!
We wasted most of the day just sitting and catching up on lots of TV on DVR, including Saturday night live, Parks & Rec, 30 Rock and Community.
Around 5:30 we got around and went to Tiger's house. On the way we stopped and I got a bottle of wine, a thing of shrimp cocktail, a banana cream pie and some flavored tortilla chips. My total was $20 even, how often does that happen?
We were the first one's to arrive at Tiger's shindig. Then Brandon, Angie and Rebecca showed up, followed by Bella, Steven, Nick and Pray. Bella had made a delicious beet salad so we all sat around and visited while we ate and drank. Then we played "Apples to Apples." In the first game, I didn't get one green apple. Angie ended up winning, and then we took a dance break before resuming the game. Bella won that round, but at least I scored an apple that time.

Hello 2010, goodbye junk!
NEW YEARS RESOLUTION LOG ENTRY 17
When I found my old black light up in one of the kitchen closets and asked Dylan if I should get rid of it, he said I had never once used it since he had known me. I don't know if that's exactly true cause I could swear I might have turned it on once or twice at the Dover (I was short on electrical outlets so maybe not). In any event, it's been in a closet or cupboard for the better part of the past 7 years. Maybe someday I'll have a bigger apartment or hopefully a house where I can have some cool room and have a black light and a disco ball in there but until then I don't really think I need to hang on to this one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Human League Albums: From Worst to First!

Amy Crosby, 1970-2021

All the Thompson Twins albums (+ Babble) ranked!