non-mega monday

I was very tired and worn out today after the party last night, but it was worth it. Very late last night I realized I hadn't moved my car yet, as I had parked it a block away in case anyone needed a parking spot. However, I parked on the street cleaning side so I had to go out after midnight and move my car to the only spot I could find, which was 3 blocks away on Crescent Heights.
Dylan's mom came over in the morning as she was meeting with her social worker, so she was on the couch in the living room when I got up and went to work.
I thought we were having a meeting about Connect Day today, but when I got to the Taft building, Joe told me they had canceled the meeting. Kerry asked me to stay, though, because they were meeting about the Homeless Registry, which will be three days later in the month where we go out and interview homeless people to create a database.
Sy from Naked Highway sent me a more final version of his remix of "The Apple Falls" which is sounding really nice.

Hello 2010, goodbye junk!
NEW YEARS RESOLUTION LOG ENTRY 100
"Could've Been" by Tiffany, 7" single. This was the other prize that I awarded the winner of the MegaPiranha guessing game, and like the other one, I already had two copies of this one for some reason. I always thought "Could've Been" was OK but it was never one of my personal favorites. I did think at the time it was important for Tiffany to establish herself as a singer, and I was glad that it wasn't a cover song (there was a big backlash after she released her cover of "I Saw Him Standing There). I used to also have a picture disc of this single but it was in the collection of stuff that I sold on eBay before I moved to California.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Human League Albums: From Worst to First!

Amy Crosby, 1970-2021

All the Thompson Twins albums (+ Babble) ranked!