The grossest quesadilla

Today I had sort of planned to hang out with my friend Ryan and through Facebook we had discussed going on a hike. Luckily we both sort of pretended we had never discussed that and instead just hung out at my apartment for a little while (I played him some clips from SNL with Tina Fey hosting, including the Sarah Palin Network spoof and the Justin Beiber sketch) and then we went and met some of his friends at Hamburger Mary's.
He dropped me off at home later (after playing some songs by a singer, Gabriella Cilmi, who is really good) and I watched TV for awhile before walking down the blvd. to meet Marc.
Marc and I went to Mickey's to meet up with Brad, Alf, Ryan and Tommy. We got a table on the patio and hung out there for most of the night; it was fun.
Eventually, Marc and I left and we thought we might stop by Fubar or Los Tacos but we just ended up each going home. I drunkenly watched "Romy & Michele's High School Reunion" which is one of my favorite movies ever, but I hadn't seen it for awhile. When I finally went to bed around 4am, I was about to fall asleep when I seriously practically sleep walked to the kitchen and made the grossest quesadilla with fake crab meat, which was still kind of cold in the middle.

Hello 2010, goodbye junk!
NEW YEARS RESOLUTION LOG ENTRY 105
"Bouncing off the Satellites" by the B-52's, cassette tape. I bought this tape in Salina, KS, when I was at the height of B-52's mania (along with most of the rest of the country). After Cosmic Thing came out I was collecting all the older albums wherever I could find them. I always really liked this one because it has such a tinge of something else to it, since it was the last album Ricky Wilson was a part of.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Human League Albums: From Worst to First!

Amy Crosby, 1970-2021

All the Thompson Twins albums (+ Babble) ranked!