I am doin' my housework

I forgot to mention that when I got home on Sunday night after the gig, I checked my e-mail on Dylan's phone and saw that our tickets to Winnipeg came in! So, now I am finally believing that we are going to Canada - I never believe anything until it's absolutely official, and having plane tickets bought is pretty official.
So I put together a bunch of press kits to mail up to Canada, and I was going to mail them yesterday but I realized I didn't have any more CD's! So today I went and picked up 2 boxes from Amy and then went to the post office and had to fill out all the damned customs forms, which are new and more complicated then the old ones I was used to.
Also, yesterday before I went to Runyon, I stopped at Beauty is Pain/Ad Nauseam Records and dropped off some CD's and records of Shitting Glitter for them to stock.
I was going to go to the TV Academy after work for the Community event, because as my blog readers know, Community is one of my new favorite shows. Initially we had planned that Dylan was going to ride the subway to work and then I'd drive up there and we'd ride home together. But he ended up driving to work and then I didn't feel like taking the subway and also our apartment has become and absolute wreck because of all the gigs lately and the lack of time to do any housework. So, I decided to just stay in and clean the house which ended up being the right decision I think, because when Dylan got home he was so happy to see the place all put back in order! Plus, we're having a party on Sunday to watch MegaPiranha, this cheesy SyFy channel movie that Tiffany is starring in, and I didn't want to have to scramble and try to get the house clean right before the party.
He got home around 8:45 and said the event went really well, but that there wasn't a huge crowd, which made me wish I had been there, but I do think I did the right thing by staying home. I also got a load of laundry done, which was much needed. Then I walked over to Subway to get a seafood sandwich. Dylan wanted me to get him ice cream or a candy bar, but I talked him into a lowfat yogurt.

Hello 2010, goodbye junk!
NEW YEARS RESOLUTION LOG ENTRY 95
"Rough Stuff" by Adam Ant, 12" vinyl single. I love this song, but the extended remixes are just a little too long.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Human League Albums: From Worst to First!

Amy Crosby, 1970-2021

All the Thompson Twins albums (+ Babble) ranked!