Dylan returns from Coachella

Dylan finally came home today! I was so happy to see him. He told me all about his trip to Coachella. He got to see MGMT, and Devo, so I was jealous of that as those were the only two bands I really would have wanted to see there. He seemed like he had a really good time but that he was happy to be home.
I made us dinner and we had a nice quiet evening at home together, he was pretty tired so we just relaxed and we watched some shows that I had already watched over the weekend but thought he would like, including a new cartoon on Comedy Central called "Ugly Americans."
Oh, and happy anniversary to my parents who have been married 36 years today! Luckily my sister Adrienne called to remind me to call home.

Hello 2010, goodbye junk!
NEW YEARS RESOLUTION LOG ENTRY 107
"I Want Candy" by Bow Wow Wow, cassette tape. This is obviously a tape I bought fairly recently, as before I saw them perform at the Hollywood Park (when Dylan and I met Marc) I had never owned anything by them and knew little about them. This is a great tape, but I have all the songs on CD now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Human League Albums: From Worst to First!

Amy Crosby, 1970-2021

All the Thompson Twins albums (+ Babble) ranked!