Meet my friend Jim... Jim Beam.

We had Invisible Material rehearsal at Cascade today after work, and I couldn't find my drumsticks so I had to buy new ones when I got there. I had also stopped at Rite-Aid on the way and got a bottle of Jim Beam (it was on sale) and a bottle of water. Rehearsal went pretty well, we are trying to get a set tightened up for our show in Las Vegas in July, but we have plenty of time for that.
When I got home from rehearsal we watched Modern Family.

Hello 2010, goodbye junk!
NEW YEARS RESOLUTION LOG ENTRY 102
"Everything" by The Bangles, cassette tape. This was a cassette I did buy at the time it was released. I loved the song "In Your Room" and so I bought the cassette album, the first Bangles I bought. I also loved the song "Eternal Flame" and it was released as a single shortly after I bought the tape. I associate this album with Super Mario Bros. 2, because I used to play it on Nintendo in my brother's room for countless hours after school while I listened to this tape.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Human League Albums: From Worst to First!

Amy Crosby, 1970-2021

All the Thompson Twins albums (+ Babble) ranked!