Baking Bread, Pt. 1

Today I slept in pretty late and then talked to Dylan on the phone; he decided to stay one more night, which I was sad about, but glad he is having a better time out there. He was going to go pick Von up and they were headed to some party at a mansion, called Indioasis. He said he didn't think they were going to go back to the actually Coachella festival today, though.
I went grocery shopping at Ralph's and left my phone at home, and when I got back I had several texts including one from Angie that her and Brandon had made it to Rosarita, Mexico, so I called to talk to them. It's funny how their phones ring differently when you call them because they are in Mexico. Instead of the regular ring, it's like a long, low tone.
I decided to bake some bread (I had gotten the ingredients while I was out shopping) but it wasn't the best bread ever. I used a recipe in my 4 Ingredient Cookbook, but I think for good bread you need more than 4 things.

Hello 2010, goodbye junk!
NEW YEARS RESOLUTION LOG ENTRY 106
"Mesopotamia" by The B-52's, cassette tape. I know this isn't the original copy I bought when I was a kid, because that one was combined with the party mix album, and was supposedly remixed, although I've yet to notice the difference. So I must have bought this copy after I moved to LA. I love the Mesopotamia EP because it shows such a different side to the B-52's, I only wish they had been able to complete it as a whole album.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Human League Albums: From Worst to First!

Amy Crosby, 1970-2021

All the Thompson Twins albums (+ Babble) ranked!