David E Kelley Fest

OMG it was SO hot today. It was over 100 degrees, I’m sure of it. With so much heat, I just couldn’t be bothered to do anything - I definitely was not about to steam clean the carpets and make it even hotter in the apartment than it already was. So, I shut the windows and blinds, turned the AC on high, and Princessa and I had a “David E. Kelly” festival... alternating between episodes of “Boston Legal” and “Picket Fences” all day. I only left the apartment to walk to Fit Food, a new healthy restaurant that is right on our block next to Fubar that I’ve been anxiously awaiting. It was OK but it seemed a little overpriced, which I was already suspecting it would be. It’s nice to have some healthy food available so close, though.

Comments

aes9999 said…
I remember when you dogsat! I'm dog sitting Rocco this weekend. It's nice to have another lively one in the house ;)

Popular posts from this blog

Human League Albums: From Worst to First!

Amy Crosby, 1970-2021

All the Thompson Twins albums (+ Babble) ranked!