Borrowed cymbals

I was sort of stressed about Invisible Material rehearsal since I wasn’t sure we would have anything that we needed, so I texted Robin to see if he had found a PA and if Jared needed a bass amp, but he said I didn’t need to bring anything because we were just going to rehearse at Cascade, which was slightly annoying since I had driven up to Granada Hills to get my drums and now I don’t really have anywhere to put them. Dylan hates it when I leave instruments all over the apartment.
The rehearsal ended up going OK, it was at least nice that I didn’t have to set my drums all up. I borrowed some cymbals from Myles so I didn’t even have to pay to rent them... I don’t know why Myles has nice, brand new cymbals, but he does and he was nice enough to loan them to me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Human League Albums: From Worst to First!

Amy Crosby, 1970-2021

All the Thompson Twins albums (+ Babble) ranked!