Yoga and Pool Party

We had a streetscape committee at 10am this morning at the Pantages Theatres building in the offices upstairs. I had never been there, or to a streetscape meeting, so it was pretty cool.
After work I went to the gym for the first time in ages and did Yoga, which Dylan, Angie and I used to do all the time on Fridays. It felt so good to be doing it again!
After that, I went to CVS to get some pistachios to take to Ben's pool party since I wanted something that was on my diet. I also got a Diet Root Beer.
I picked James and Marc up to go to the party, and when we got there, Dylan, Angie, Brandon, and Bernie were already there. Alfred and Adam (Marc's new friend) came later. It was fun, but since I am still on the diet and couldn't drink, it wasn't as fun as it probably could have been. Ben seemed to not be having the best time so we left fairly early. I drove James home and then met Dylan at home. Robin is staying with us so we just hung out with her and watched TV.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Human League Albums: From Worst to First!

Amy Crosby, 1970-2021

All the Thompson Twins albums (+ Babble) ranked!