The Gay Pimp

It was a very busy day today. First, we had a renewal/expansion meeting for Sunset/Vine at the YMCA. We had catering from Chipotle so I had a burrito, which really wasn't on my diet. During the meeting, Brian called with a question for me so I went out to the courtyard and I saw Jonny McGovern (aka the Gay Pimp)! He's on the Big Gay Sketch Show but I've been a fan of his for a long time since his video for "Soccer Practice" and his podcast which Dylan and I used to listen to all the time.
Later in the afternoon we had a Sunset/Vine board meeting at AMPAS and that went pretty well too. Our board president just had a baby so he was out, but we got him this cute bomber jacket for his new son that we all signed the card for.
After work, Luther and Andrew came over to return the clothes they had borrowed for the glam birthday party they went to on Sunday so we hung out with them for awhile, it was fun.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Human League Albums: From Worst to First!

Amy Crosby, 1970-2021

All the Thompson Twins albums (+ Babble) ranked!