Just Say No to Glendale

I had a 9am street closure committee meeting at Council President Garcetti's Hollywood field office in the morning so I had to get up early and get around for that.
Brandon found a huge, 2 bedroom apartment with hardwood floors on Craigslist that he sent and I got really excited about because it was almost the same amount we are paying for rent now, and it's close to Brandon and Angie's. I sent it to Dylan and he said he liked it but he could never live in Glendale, which is where it was. Oh, well.
I got some work done on my album tonight before I went to bed, I made new mixes of "Winnipeg Beach" and "Digital Representation."

Comments

Dylan said…
"Just Say No To Glendale" I love that. It's just too true, for me at least. There are areas near Glendale that I love, like Eagle Rock and Mt. Washington.

Popular posts from this blog

Human League Albums: From Worst to First!

Amy Crosby, 1970-2021

All the Thompson Twins albums (+ Babble) ranked!