Machete

We only had a half-day of work since it's the Friday of Labor Day weekend, but we all ended up being so busy and frantic that we didn't get out of the office until almost 3. At least we still got to leave a little early.
Dylan is planning a trip later this month since he really needs to go on a vacation, and since I don't have any vacation time yet he is going without me. I was kind of upset because he is going to Portland to see Kevin without me! But I know he will have fun. He's also going to Seattle to see his friend Leah and stay with her for a week.
We went to the Drive-In to meet Brandon and Angie, and we picked up Robert on the way since he lives right off the 10 freeway which is how we go to the Drive In. We've been wanting to take him for awhile since it's so convenient to pick him up on the way. The first movie we saw was "Machete" which was great. I really enjoyed Lindsay Lohan as usual, and this was quite a wild role for her.
It was a little weird being at the Drive-In on the South Beach diet. Usually we go get some junk food (specifically Long John Silvers) and some booze. Not this time! I had a diet soda, pumpkin seeds, and a subway salad. It was actually fine. I've been doing perfectly on the diet so far, so I'm really happy with myself.
The next movie we saw was "The Other Guys" which was really funny but I was getting a little tired during it. We left after that even though we had considered seeing "Going the Distance" but by then we were all too tired.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Human League Albums: From Worst to First!

Amy Crosby, 1970-2021

All the Thompson Twins albums (+ Babble) ranked!