...And then there were 2

It's always no fun to go back to work after a holiday weekend, and since Kerry was still gone to the east coast it was pretty quiet and boring in the office today.
Brandon sent me a mix of "Bridge to Nowhere," one of the songs for my album, that he and Angie added guitar and vocals to, respectively. It sounded really good!
I had plans to go meet Marc and Robert after work for the free Scissor Sisters concert at Jimmy Kimmell Live. I had tried to get tickets but must have been too late, because mine never got confirmed, but they had an extra ticket for me.
Unfortunately, I forgot that I had Invisible Material rehearsal so I had to text Marc and let him know I couldn't make it.
It was the first rehearsal Robin and I had with just the two of us, since Brandon and Ben have quit. It was much different with just us and it definitely sounded empty and it was a little discouraging, but at least it is making me learn how to play and sing at the same time on the drums. I used to just kind of sing whenever it was easy, but I didn't usually have my own microphone and I would be really lazy about it because Ben and Brandon were already singing harmonies and it's difficult for me to drum and sing at the same time, but now I have to.

Comments

Scarlet said…
I hope your "band" situation doesn't get too complicated!

Popular posts from this blog

Human League Albums: From Worst to First!

Amy Crosby, 1970-2021

All the Thompson Twins albums (+ Babble) ranked!