Temptation

As soon as I got to work I had to rush over to the Pantages Theater as I was doing a little photo shoot there of one of our past board members. I am charged with the task of completing our "wall of fame" here in the office, where were are going to have framed 8 x 10 photos hung of all our past presidents of the HED Board. I like doing projects like that. So I went and took the picture and I think it turned out well.
I've still been doing good on my diet, although Kerry brought in these chocolate treats that she had made and they looked delicious. I had successfully avoided them all day, but then I found myself alone in the office as I was working late, and they were simply too hard to resist.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Human League Albums: From Worst to First!

Amy Crosby, 1970-2021

All the Thompson Twins albums (+ Babble) ranked!