Body Don't Stop

We woke up and then went out to brunch with Johnny and Bea to the French Market Place, which is sort of our de facto place to take visitors out to eat. It's a fun atmosphere, we like the food, and it's just a block from our apartment.
After that, we walked home and then got in the car to go to Amoeba. Dylan didn't want to go to Amoeba, so he just went to the Andrew Christian store with us, bought some shorts, and then he walked home while we went on to Hollywood.
Johnny and Bea both had a good time shopping for records and CD's, and I found a Marlene Dietrich record that I pointed out to Johnny and said Dylan would like it, so he bought it for him.
After we got back, it was time for our guests to head back to Bakersfield so we bid them adieu and wished them a safe trip home.
I worked a little on recording, trying to make progress on my album but ended up working on my cover of Re-Flex's "Hurt" which is what I had been working on back when my computer crashed; luckily it didn't curse it because I didn't have any problems with it this time. I also worked on a silly new song called "Body Don't Stop" that I'm not sure what I would ever do with.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Human League Albums: From Worst to First!

Amy Crosby, 1970-2021

All the Thompson Twins albums (+ Babble) ranked!