Visit Hollywood

I had my first Visit Hollywood meeting today at noon. The meeting was at the Hollywood Museum, which is in the old Max Factor makeup building near Hollywood and Highland. I only got to see a little of the museum, but it looked really cool. This meeting is a group of mainly PR people and people from various attractions in Hollywood and it's sort of all about brainstorming ways to market Hollywood together to get more tourists.
We were having a staff lunch in the conference room, but they ended up serving lunch at the museum, so I ate a little there, and then on the walk home I stopped in Famima and got a couple little things to eat back in the office with everyone else.
This guy Kerry used to work with, Joseph, came in to interview Kerry for an article he is writing online for the Hollywood Examiner; I had coordinate the interview so I also sat in on it. He is very enthusiastic about Hollywood and everything we are doing here at the BID so I think it will be a great article for us.
After work, Kalil (who goes by the stage name MetaHuman) came over to work on "So Pomo," this song that I am collaborating on with him. He had been performing it already with some beats that he borrowed, but wanted to get his own original backing tracks for it, and has asked Shitting Glitter a long time ago if we could do it, so I wanted to make good on that promise. We had fun working together and he seemed to really like what I had come up with, so we just hashed out the details and I told him I'd finish it and send him a draft soon.
Dylan made Turkey Tacos for dinner and we offered some to Kalil but he refused - it was only later after he left that we realized that he could be a vegetarian and that might be why he didn't want to eat them.

Hello 2010, goodbye junk!
NEW YEARS RESOLUTION LOG ENTRY 208
Small black hairclips. Not sure what I had these for.

Comments

swivek said…
I love that museum, I usually take my mom to it when she visits. But I've been there a couple of times. They have some big Marilyn Monroe exhibit going on now that I really want to check out.

Popular posts from this blog

Human League Albums: From Worst to First!

Amy Crosby, 1970-2021

All the Thompson Twins albums (+ Babble) ranked!