Headfirst

Payday!!! It was very much needed as I've been trying to balance everything out in the transition between my jobs and the pay periods were not in my favor, but everything will be fine now.
I walked to Amoeba on my lunch break and bought the Goldfrapp record, Headfirst, since I've been wanting it for awhile. It comes on heavy vinyl with a gatefold sleeve, but it also includes the album on CD too in a cardboard sleeve, and a poster! The artwork is beautiful.
After work, Dylan and I walked down to meet Amy and AJ at Bite because they wanted to take me out for my birthday since they hadn't gotten a chance to yet. I stopped at the ATM and got Dylan some cash to repay him since he had been loaning me money.
The dinner was really nice. I had Thai Red Curry chicken with rice, it was delicious. Afterward, we went next door to Yogurt Stop for desert. That place is always so busy.
It was getting pretty late by then, so we said goodbye, and Dylan and I walked home.

Hello 2010, goodbye junk!
NEW YEARS RESOLUTION LOG ENTRY 194
Grey workout pants that had a whole in the crotch.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Human League Albums: From Worst to First!

Amy Crosby, 1970-2021

All the Thompson Twins albums (+ Babble) ranked!