Pandora

Today I downloaded Pandora Radio for the iPad so I could listen to music in my office and would have to be limited to my own iTunes, which is what I've been listening to lately. I made a CSS station, so it played artists that it thinks are similar to CSS. I picked them because they're one of my favorite current bands, and I really wanted to hear current stuff since my iTunes is so heavy on the 80's and 90's.
After work, I listened to the Kylie record and cleaned house. I told Dylan I would to the rest of the cleaning since we're having a dinner party tomorrow and once again he had been busting his hump trying to clean the apartment for company.
For dinner, I made Scallops and Bacon with Fennel, and Cauliflower with Homemade Garlic Bread Crumbs (from the bread I baked on Sunday). It was an amazing meal! After that, however, I got sidetracked from the white wine we had, and got on Facebook when I should have been cleaning, and all of a sudden I saw that R from Winnipeg was on. I told him thanks for sending the pics that he had sent to Dylan's phone yesterday and then we started chatting and ended up chatting with him for a long time. It was the first "conversation" we'd had since we left Canada, although we had messaged back and forth a few time. It was nice to actually have a chat, even if it was online. Later I was chatting with J also so I had chats with both my Winnipeg boys in one night.

Hello 2010, goodbye junk!
NEW YEARS RESOLUTION LOG ENTRY 187
Los Angeles Dodgers T-shirt. It's funny because I was just thinking about this shirt the other day. I used to really liked it. I either got it at my first Dodgers game, or around that time, and I know that I proudly wore it home the first time I went back to Kansas after moving to LA. However, of course it is still size XL so that's why I'm getting rid of it, otherwise it's a cute shirt.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Human League Albums: From Worst to First!

Amy Crosby, 1970-2021

All the Thompson Twins albums (+ Babble) ranked!