Jefferson Hollywood

The grand opening of the Jefferson Hollywood was after work today, so Kerry, Sarah and I went over there for the reception, which was quite an affair with free food and drinks, gift bags, and city council president Eric Garcetti on hand to make the opening speech. There were tons of people I knew there, so it was a lot of fun - not what I had expected at all. The Jefferson is a new development across from Hollywood & Highland (where the Burger King used to be) which now has hundreds of apartments, and some retail on the ground floor. I got to tour it a few weeks ago.
After the event, I ran home and then hurriedly drove up to North Hollywood for Invisible Material rehearsal. There is some tension in the band lately that is really troubling. Not sure what exactly is going on.

Hello 2010, goodbye junk!
NEW YEARS RESOLUTION LOG ENTRY 199
Green belt with bling - worn at Shitting Glitter shows.

Comments

Scarlet said…
I heard...

Popular posts from this blog

Human League Albums: From Worst to First!

Amy Crosby, 1970-2021

All the Thompson Twins albums (+ Babble) ranked!