All Property Owners Meetings

Today was the HED's annual all property owners meeting, which we held at the Kress, an old multi-level department store on Hollywood Blvd. that has been converted to a hip restaurant and nightclub. Getting ready for the meeting, things in the office were a little crazy but not too bad. It was definitely much easier for me than getting ready for the Media District's annual rooftop party, since I had to coordinate pretty much everything for that meeting (but I loved it). I went and had the copies of the information packets made at Copy Mat, and got the name tags from Staples. I also printed the RSVP list and then I was in charge of the sign-in table when we got there. For the program, we had several speakers including Kerry and Thad, our board president. We also had a big presentation from our research teams that had been working on the Demographic Research Project, so that was probably the most exciting part that people were not too many people stayed. It was nice getting a chance to visit with some of the board members and stakeholders that stayed. Kerry invited all of us to Capitol City afterward, but I was beat so I just decided to go home.

Hello 2010, goodbye junk!
NEW YEARS RESOLUTION LOG ENTRY 201
Pink corrugated cardboard bulletin board border that I bought for the "19th & Lexington" video but never ended up using.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Human League Albums: From Worst to First!

Amy Crosby, 1970-2021

All the Thompson Twins albums (+ Babble) ranked!