Band Meeting

I walked to Ono Hawaiian BBQ for lunch, which is one of my favorite places to eat, but walking there turned out to be a bad idea. I wasn't even sure of where I was going when I started to walk, but ended up there. Unfortunately, when I looked at my phone after eating I realized it had taken my whole lunch break just to walk there and eat so I had to book it to get back to the office.
My newsletter for the Sunset & Vine BID came in today and it was cool to see my first all-color, printed newsletter! The HED newsletter is just online, and the Media District's newsletter was black and white, printed on bright green paper. The Sunset Vine one looks really sharp!
After work, I rode the subway up to North Hollywood and took the Orange Line up to Ben's to hang out with him and Brandon. Robin is out of town doing the Iron Man Triathlon for Multiple Sclerosis. So we decided to get together and just talk to see if we were all on the same page about the future of the band. It seems like Brandon and Ben are pretty unhappy with the way the band has been going lately, but I think we agreed to keep on, at least until the video is finished. Roxy made Hot Links, which were delicious. Brandon took me back to the Red Line so I just rode back to Hollywood and drove home.

Hello 2010, goodbye junk!
NEW YEARS RESOLUTION LOG ENTRY 206
"Setting the Lawn on Fire" hardback book. This was a book I got from the gay bookclub. I don't really remember anything about it, but I don't think it was bad or anything, just not that memorable.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Human League Albums: From Worst to First!

Amy Crosby, 1970-2021

All the Thompson Twins albums (+ Babble) ranked!