Cam Damera

Today we had the board meeting for Sunset/Vine and we had the research group that we had hired to do the Demographic Research Study on Hollywood there to report their findings, so we had the meeting in the theatre at AMPAS. It was interesting to hear the results and see the presentation.
Afterward, I went to Target to exchange the camera I had gotten for my birthday because of the little glitches that it had. I traded it for the same model of camera, but got a little worried when I saw there was a lady there at the counter trading in the same camera. I asked if hers had problems and she said, "no, why did yours" like she was not telling the whole story. She said she just realized she wanted a Canon instead.
Well, as soon as I got home and charged the new camera, it turned out that it was even worse than the camera I had before, because several of the buttons on it just don't work.
We had Invisible Material rehearsal at Amp in North Hollywood from 9-11. Those late night rehearsals on weekdays kill me.

Hello 2010, goodbye junk!
NEW YEARS RESOLUTION LOG ENTRY 192
Old metal candle holder.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Human League Albums: From Worst to First!

Amy Crosby, 1970-2021

All the Thompson Twins albums (+ Babble) ranked!