RuPaul's Drag U

Kerry came and pick Joe, Sarah and I up and we all went to Floridita, this Cuban restaurant on Fountain, for lunch. Brian is on vacation this week.
After work, I didn't feel so well. I laid down, then watched an old 30 Rock episode and I was feeling OK but not great.
Ben and James came over to watch the new episode of RuPaul's Drag U on Logo. We had invited Ben because his favorite singer, Taylor Dayne, was the guest judge this week. They came over a little early, so we watched Hot in Cleveland first.
After they left, I practiced my set once before bedtime.

Hello 2010, goodbye junk!
NEW YEARS RESOLUTION LOG ENTRY 205
"You Are a Miserable Excuse for a Superhero" paperback choose-your-own-adventure book. I bought this when Virgin Megastore at Hollywood and Highland was going out of business on clearance sale, but it wasn't really that exciting. I was just on a shopping spree.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Human League Albums: From Worst to First!

Amy Crosby, 1970-2021

All the Thompson Twins albums (+ Babble) ranked!