Bettina the Bunny

Today was payday, and not a moment too soon!
I went to Amoeba on my lunch break, and had the Kylie 7" in my hand, but I couldn't find anything else I wanted so I ended up just putting it back. I ate lunch at Jack in the Box, which I immediately regretted - not only is the food the epitome of greasy fast food, but they now have a "robot" (really just a kiosk) that will take your order - I stuck with the real 'human' order-taker. Worst of all though, this particular Jack in the Box is just always filled with disgusting homeless people, many with deformities or open wounds, who come harass you for money while you eat. As if I'd be eating at Jack in the Box if I had money to spare.
After work, I went to Madame Tussauds for a going away party for the manager there, who was also on our board at HED although I never really got to know him. It was fun, and I got to meet Kerry's husband there, Mike.
I had to run out of there before it was over because I was meeting Dylan and Tim (from the Chamber) at Ye Coach and Horses, this bar on Sunset that is supposedly in danger of closing. I had never been there before, but Brandon had gone there when he first moved back to LA and had a funny story about going in there and the bartender being asleep behind the bar. Tim organizes sporadic happy hour events and he wanted to do it there this time. Tiger came and met us there too, but I couldn't stay too long because I promised Brandon I'd go over to their house sooner than later.
So, Dylan left with me and I drove us over to Atwater Village. Brandon and Angie recently got a pet bunny from the animal shelter that Angie has been volunteering at, and they named her Bettina. I'm not really used to bunnies as pets so I was a little worried about her thinking she was going to try to bite me, but she was actually really cute and funny.

Hello 2010, goodbye junk!
NEW YEARS RESOLUTION LOG ENTRY 209
Goody Ouchless Ponytail Holders.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Human League Albums: From Worst to First!

Amy Crosby, 1970-2021

All the Thompson Twins albums (+ Babble) ranked!