Independence Day

Again, Dylan and I had grand designs on how we wanted to spend our 4th of July, but out of sleeping in late and general laziness, we decide to forgo the pool party at the Roosevelt that we planned on going to, and instead just walked down the street to Brad and Alf's. Marc and Viktor met us there too so we just hung out in the pool for awhile and then moved over to the jacuzzi. At some point, these other 4 gay guys came out and joined us; one of them lived in the building and the rest were guests. We hung out with them for awhile until we got hungry for dinner.
No one seemed to want to be in charge of grilling hot dogs or making anything, so we decided to walk down to Tender Greens, which turned out to be closed for the holiday. So we went to Eleven instead. I had bacon-wrapped dates and macaroni and cheese. It was yummy. Dylan was worn out so he went home after that, but Me, Marc, Viktor and Bradley went to Motherlode, where we ended up running into the 4 guys from the pool earlier. We hung out there for awhile until Brad said he needed to go home, so I walked him home and then when I was walking home, I met Marc on the Blvd. and we walked together until his block.

Hello 2010, goodbye junk!
NEW YEARS RESOLUTION LOG ENTRY 184
"I am Not a Homosexual" black XL t-shirt. This t-shirt hold special memories. It was my first "gay" slogan t-shirt I ever bought and most likely the last, but being gay in Hays Kansas, it was pretty daring for me to wear this shirt. The joke of it was that it said "LIAR" on the back of it. I don't think I ever actually wore it out of the house. I bought it in Aggieville in Manhattan Kansas, I'm pretty sure it was the trip when we went to see Blair Witch Project.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Human League Albums: From Worst to First!

Amy Crosby, 1970-2021

All the Thompson Twins albums (+ Babble) ranked!