The Map

Today I had a meeting with Jeff, who works for the magazine and book company that is my partner for the Hollywood Visitor's Map and Guide. This is one of my duties at the new job, to put together this tourist guide that includes a map of Hollywood and advertisements for various businesses and attractions in the area. I put together a similar map when I worked at the Media District, but it didn't include an advertising sales component, so I'm a little worried about that. I hate having to sell things!

Hello 2010, goodbye junk!
NEW YEARS RESOLUTION LOG ENTRY 198
W Magazine with David and Victoria Beckham on the cover. I kept the cover and the pages with the Posh and Becks. Kim Zanti gave this copy to me.

Comments

Scarlet said…
Me too! It's just not in our blood!

Popular posts from this blog

Human League Albums: From Worst to First!

Amy Crosby, 1970-2021

All the Thompson Twins albums (+ Babble) ranked!