Willie Wonka

I had another early meeting at the Chamber for the Walk of Fame 50th, and after that I had to head straight to my dentist appointment to have my cavity filled. I don't know why, but they never seem to give me enough anesthetic at first. Well this time, it was just that he didn't wait quite long enough, because once he started drilling I got the weirdest pain shooting through my body. He waited awhile and then when he started again it seemed to be fine, although I just always have having my teeth worked on, especially when drills are involved. It was pretty quick and I was out of there in less than an hour.
In the afternoon, Kerry and I had a conference call with Katie because she is handing the visitor's guide over to me now that I've been here a little while. Then, we all helped Brian with a mailing for the nominating committee. Kerry's daughter was there to help to, so we all had fun chatting while we stuffed envelopes. At the end of the day, I left and forgot that I was supposed to take the mailing to the post office. Joe called as I was just about to drive out of the parking lot, so I just drove back to the office and he ran them out.
When I got home, I just had enough time to change clothes and get back in the car (Dylan's this time) so we could drive across town to Brandon and Angie's. We had a couple drinks at their place and then we walked over with them and Rebecca and Loren to the small golf course, where the neighborhood council was having a free movie night. They had a big inflatable movie screen set up and lots of people brought their blankets and picnic baskets. Tonight the movie was Willie Wonka & the Chocolate Factory which has been a favorite of mine since childhood. It was so fun to watch it there in the golf course on the grass.
Afterward, we hung out at Brandon and Angie's in their hot tub for awhile before going home to bed.

Hello 2010, goodbye junk!
NEW YEARS RESOLUTION LOG ENTRY 188
Two computer power cords, I have several of these so I just threw these two out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Human League Albums: From Worst to First!

Amy Crosby, 1970-2021

All the Thompson Twins albums (+ Babble) ranked!