Inception

Dylan called me at work to see if I wanted to go see the new movie, Inception, tonight with him and our friend Josep. It's an advance screening and Josep had an extra pass - he writes for a local newspaper, and this was a press screening. I was so excited!
After work, I just walked down to the ArcLight and met them - they were already at the Arclight Bar with one of Josep's friends. Dylan bought me a Ketel One Gimlet - that's what he always likes to drink at the ArcLight before a movie. I bought a hot dog and some raisinettes for the show.
It was SUCH a good film! Very complex, surreal, and fascinating. It was one of those movies where you really have to pay attention to every detail, because you really want to understand everything that is going on - there was a lot to think about and keep track of, but it was amazing. I definitely recommend it, and I'll probably want to go see it again at some point.

Hello 2010, goodbye junk!
NEW YEARS RESOLUTION LOG ENTRY 193
Garbage "Version 2.0" CD that was badly scratched to the point where it was unlistenable. I believe we used to call it the "Evelyn Lozano Remix" version.

Comments

von said…
o man tell me about it! i wanted to see it again immediately after watching it the first time!
Scarlet said…
Its on our list for this weekend!
Dylan said…
I wanted to see it again, and pay this time. Gotta support the rare smart movie that comes along, especially in Summer.
Devin Tait said…
gotta celebrate it!

Popular posts from this blog

Human League Albums: From Worst to First!

Amy Crosby, 1970-2021

All the Thompson Twins albums (+ Babble) ranked!