Trannyshack

Brandon and Angie really wanted us to go to Trannyshack tonight at the Echo and Dylan wasn't that excited about it so I wasn't sure if we were going to end up going or not. Luckily, Jason was driving and offered to pick us up so that made up our minds to go ahead and go.
We went over to Brandon and Angie's place because Luther and Andy were supposed to be meeting us there to have a drink before the club, but they were not there when we arrived and didn't show up for quite awhile. By the time they got there, it was pretty much time to go to the club. I had already probably drank too much because then I made a series of bad decisions which resulted in me being stuck outside for awhile (my wallet was left in Jason's car) and then Dylan and I had to walk really far to go back to the car so we missed some of the performers, and then I did something stupid and I wasn't in a very good mood for the rest of the night. Oh well, some nights out are great and others are kind of a bust. I tried to suck it up and "Just Dance" as Lady Gaga says.

Hello 2010, goodbye junk!
NEW YEARS RESOLUTION LOG ENTRY 195
Fannypack "Cameltoe" CD Single.

Comments

Scarlet said…
Do I need to be worried about you?
Dylan said…
Nah, he's just silly. Those trannies were surprisingly good. I wanna go next time for sure.

Popular posts from this blog

Human League Albums: From Worst to First!

Amy Crosby, 1970-2021

All the Thompson Twins albums (+ Babble) ranked!