Shaping Up

Day two of training and being trained. Today, Katie did come in to run over things with me, so that was very helpful, although at times I felt a little overwhelmed. I do think I will be great at this job and that I will love it but I'm also a little scared since, although it's very similar to my old job, there are a lot of differences.
I felt a lot better today in general, since yesterday I was kind of groggy from LA Pride weekend, and disoriented with the whole new job thing. Today I was in a much better mood.
After work, I went to Amoeba to get the new Devo CD! I wanted to buy the record, but they told me that the vinyl wouldn't be out until next month, so I went ahead with the CD. I took it home and listened to the whole thing while I was doing house work; I really like it!

Hello 2010, goodbye junk!
NEW YEARS RESOLUTION LOG ENTRY 165
Small yellow fuzzy journal. Barely used; just some scribbles from when we were apartment hunting back in 2005 before we found our current apartment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Human League Albums: From Worst to First!

Amy Crosby, 1970-2021

All the Thompson Twins albums (+ Babble) ranked!