Night Work

Today, the new Scissor Sisters album, Night Work, was released so I waited for lunch break and then I walked over to Amoeba and met Marc there. I looked for it on vinyl first of course (usually, new vinyl albums come with either a CD or a digital download, so it's a great deal), but it wasn't there. Marc and I went to the information counter and he was asking them when it was coming out on vinyl, and if they had the 12" single on order, or even a CD single, or if they had this other import album that was supposed to be coming out called "K Mart Disco" which is a collection of their early recordings. The guy was having trouble getting us any information and Marc was getting really frustrated with them for not ordering these items to stock, since we would have bought some of them. Since Marc was a buyer at Virgin Megastore for years, it has really sucked since they closed because Amoeba is not always good about keeping up on new releases, especially singles and imports. It can be really frustrating. The sad fact is that people just don't buy as much physical product anymore. It's so sad.

Hello 2010, goodbye junk!
NEW YEARS RESOLUTION LOG ENTRY 179
Skin tight blue shirt with black elastic bands around it. I bought this shirt at a thrift store in WeHo that's no longer there. It was always too small for me although I think I wore it a couple times maybe. Looking at it now, I don't see how, because it's tiny.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Human League Albums: From Worst to First!

Amy Crosby, 1970-2021

All the Thompson Twins albums (+ Babble) ranked!