Dinner and a Show

After work today, I went grocery shopping at Fresh & Easy for Brandon and Angie to come over and have dinner since it's been awhile since we really got to hang out.
I ended up making some white fish with tomatoes and onions, a salad, some vegetables and I got the ahi tuna poke that you just put the sauce on. It ended up being really good; everyone seemed to love it.
We visited a lot and then decided to watch the Episode of Modern Family where they go to Hawaii. Sometime before that though, Dylan and I got in a really stupid fight about the record player, which we realized much later was a huge misunderstanding. Anyway I felt really stupid about it.

Hello 2010, goodbye junk!
NEW YEARS RESOLUTION LOG ENTRY 158
QX International Magazine, Dec. 2003. I picked this British gay rag up when I was on my first trip to the UK but it's not really something I need to continue to keep with all the countless other magazines I've saved through the years.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Human League Albums: From Worst to First!

Amy Crosby, 1970-2021

All the Thompson Twins albums (+ Babble) ranked!