Ridin' the Orange Line

Today was the third day of training and it went pretty well too. I took Jim out to lunch at Street so he could see the type of cool things that the Media District has attracted - an amazing restaurant right on Highland Avenue, across from hip live/work lofts, and right by one of the medians we built in the middle of the street, with the huge date palm trees.
After my half-day spent being trained at HPOA, I took the subway up to North Hollywood and then hopped on the Orange Line (my first time - it was so fun!) to get out to Reseda for rehearsal at Ben's. We were supposed to rehearse 6-7 which is a pretty tight time slot, but Ben had plans right afterward and we didn't have any other time we could do it before Vegas. I had called Brandon to see if he could pick me up, but he was already going to be at Ben's so he suggested I call Robin, which I did. Robin was running late so I actually just sat there at the bus stop waiting for him and we ended up not getting to Ben's until 6:15 or later, and it was not the best rehearsal. I think it was hopefully just pre-show jitters, and that we will sound much better in Vegas this weekend.
After rehearsal, Robin drove me back to Hollywood so I got some food at Trader Joe's to make for dinner on my way home.

Hello 2010, goodbye junk!
NEW YEARS RESOLUTION LOG ENTRY 166
Old box of Dylan's checks; still have "Washington Mutual" on them (which is no longer a bank) and our address on Beverly Blvd. when we lived in Koreatown.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Human League Albums: From Worst to First!

Amy Crosby, 1970-2021

All the Thompson Twins albums (+ Babble) ranked!