au revoir, mère et père

It was mom and dad's last day in LA, so after Dylan and I left work work they got their stuff packed up and then Brandon came and picked them up and brought them to Hollywood so they could see my new office. Of course, we're moving our offices up two floors soon, so this won't be my office for long, but at least it's the same building.
I showed them around and introduced them to Brian and Sarah, and then took them next door to the W Hotel, which I had never even been to. We took some pictures there and some outside, and then we walked down to Sunset/Vine and had coffee and snacks at the cafe in the Borders Books. We sat there and just hung out and visited since they were going to have to leave soon to get on the plane home. It was sad saying goodbye, since this time I really am not sure when the next time I'll see them, but I told them I'd try to come home in the fall. Mom was really good and didn't cry hardly at all!
Then I went back to work. It was my first full day! But Kerry and Joe are both on vacation so it was pretty quiet.

Hello 2010, goodbye junk!
NEW YEARS RESOLUTION LOG ENTRY 178
Very old homemade Shitting Glitter t-shirt (very small size). We had made these ones with stencils and spray paint but found that the spray paint washed off right away.

Comments

Scarlet said…
Dad has to deal with all my crying!

Popular posts from this blog

Human League Albums: From Worst to First!

Amy Crosby, 1970-2021

All the Thompson Twins albums (+ Babble) ranked!