My Birthday

It was my birthday and Susan wanted to take me out to lunch to our usual birthday spot, Mikado. It's a sushi restaurant attached to a hotel that's a block away from where Dylan lived when I met him. So, I went into work at HPOA in the morning because Kerry and I went to tour a new project at 11am, and then I just went straight up to the valley afterward.
It was me, Susan, Jeff, Diana, and Jim at lunch and we had a great time. Susan and Jeff ordered everything because they go there all the time and know what to get. We had some sake, oysters, and tons of different sushi. It was all delicious! They kept bringing stuff out to our table and it was all just amazing. It was a great birthday treat.
We went back to Susan's afterward and Jim and I worked on cutting checks and other stuff.
Dylan had plans for me so I went home and he told me to get ready because he was taking me to get a massage for my birthday! It was an awesome birthday present. I was really needing a massage and I had gotten him one for his birthday years ago and had always hoped he would return the favor at some point.
He came and picked me up when it was over and took me out to dinner at Bossa Nova in West Hollywood which was delicious and that place always reminds me of when I had brunch there with Tiffany and the TTT (True To Tiffany) gang - such a great memory.
I got so many nice birthday messages on my Facebook page, it was all a little overwhelming. There was one in particular that I was really happy about, but just the outpouring of kindness, even if just Facebook messages, was really special to me. I also got a few really nice phone calls. All in all, it was a great birthday.

Hello 2010, goodbye junk!
NEW YEARS RESOLUTION LOG ENTRY 172
A very old, big bottle of dried parsley. I don't use dried parsley anymore because I much prefer to just buy the fresh kind.

Comments

Scarlet said…
I hope I remembered to wish you Happy Birthday on FB!

Popular posts from this blog

Human League Albums: From Worst to First!

Amy Crosby, 1970-2021

All the Thompson Twins albums (+ Babble) ranked!