Back to West Hollywood

I sat my alarm early cause I wanted to wake up and cook breakfast for everyone before we had to go to the airport, since I had bought artichokes to make artichokes benedict and I knew mom wouldn't use them if I didn't. So I got up and tried to make breakfast as quickly as I could for me, mom, dad, Dylan, and aunt Sharon. I ended up just making eggs benedict for most of them but I put a steamed artichoke out on the table for everyone to share and then I had one myself so it went over really well and everyone liked it. But, then I had to rush to get ready and finish packing; I had pretty much gotten everything packed the night before, though.
It was a whirlwind getting out of the house and I had to hug Royal goodbye of course and then we all loaded into the Highlander and headed up 35 which was completely backed up so dad exited and took some street further north so when we finally got back on interstate it was moving again.
I told mom she couldn't cry when we said goodbye since her and dad are coming to LA in a few weeks anyway, and she actually didn't. Her and Sharon walked us into the airport and then waved us off. The KC airport is always so easy and I love boarding there to go home.
I had checked to see if Marc could pick us up, and he said yes, which was a great relief. We got home around noon and he took us back to WeHo. I had to directly into work. I was at my office for about an hour and then I had to go up to Susan's in the valley to do checks and meet with her about the resumes. I also typed the minutes from Advocacy and Executive while I was there, so I got a lot done, but I didn't leave until after 6:30. I didn't end up doing boot camp since I got home so late and I really didn't think I could handle it anyway. Dylan didn't do it either.

Hello 2010, goodbye junk!
NEW YEARS RESOLUTION LOG ENTRY 152
99 Cents Store Black briefcase-style tote bag. Not nearly as nice as my leather one that Christopher gave me for a birthday present years ago.

Comments

Scarlet said…
We all had so much fun! C U Soon!

Popular posts from this blog

Human League Albums: From Worst to First!

Amy Crosby, 1970-2021

All the Thompson Twins albums (+ Babble) ranked!