Hungover

Now that I'm pushing 33, I can really feel the effects the day after hard partying. Ugh! I was so hungover today.
When I got to work, the carpet had been ripped out in the hallways but my office was still just like I had left it on Friday, which was kind of irritating since I had gone to so much effort to get it ready for the carpet layers on Friday afternoon before I left work.
Dylan had to work late tonight so I came home to an empty apartment after work, which gave me time to finish up the Naked Highway remix since I hadn't been able to finish it last night obviously. I also watched some TV; I watched "Life After People" which is a really cool series on the History Channel that I had seen bits and pieces of before but finally told Dylan to record it for me because I find it fascinating. I also watched "How I Met Your Mother" and J Lo was a guest star.
I steamed and artichoke to eat but this time I left it in the steamer for 55 minutes or so, and it turned out great this time.
Dylan got home later and brought me some food which was nice since all I had eaten for dinner was the artichoke. We watched "RuPaul's Drag Race" together which was fun.

Hello 2010, goodbye junk!
NEW YEARS RESOLUTION LOG ENTRY 66
Book titled "Rome: Past & Present" which is actually this cool little pocket book with a red vinyl jacket, and it has all these pictures of ancient ruins but they had these clear pages over top of them that, when you overlaid it, would show what it looked like back in the day. Then, you'd turn the clear page and it would just show you what the ruins look like today. I found it in the lobby of the Dover once, cause for some strange reason there would often be boxes of old books in the lobby for anyone to take. I don't really need to keep it since I've never even been to Rome myself and Dylan only seemed mildly interested in it.

Comments

Scarlet said…
I told you! 55 minutes, wow!

Popular posts from this blog

Human League Albums: From Worst to First!

Amy Crosby, 1970-2021

All the Thompson Twins albums (+ Babble) ranked!