Hot Tub Time Machine

I forgot to mention yesterday that I started recording a cover of "Hurt" by Re-Flex and when I went to play it for Dylan when he got home from his bike ride, my computer wasn't working. I tried to restart it, and that didn't work. It quickly became apparent that my computer is screwed. Hopefully it won't affect my blogging too much, and also I really hope I can get it fixed soon, because all the songs I was working on for my solo album were on there and of course like an idiot I never backed them up onto another drive.
I made a really good brunch this morning - eggs with green onions, cilantro, and cheddar cheese plus home made hash browns.
I sort of tried to fix the computer but nothing was working so I gave up really quickly. It did boot up from the CD that came with it, but it won't go to my desktop.
We went to meet Brandon and Angie at the Drive-In to see "Hot Tub Time Machine" and "She's Out of My League" which we had been really excited about all week. We left a little early so we could get supplies on the way. I really, really wanted to get Long John Silver's to eat at the movie since I had just discovered there was one nearby. However, since our computer wasn't working, I didn't get directions to it and thought I would just either find it from memory (which didn't work) or use Dylan's phone (which also didn't work). So, unfortunately, after we had gone to the grocery store to get booze and cookies, we ended up driving aimlessly looking for the Long John's and getting in another one of those tense, driving fights. We thought we were going to be late to the movie. Finally, we just stopped at Subway and got sandwiches instead (at least I was able to get the Seafood Sensation Sub, although I asked for a 12" and she said they only had enough 'seafood' for a 6").
Once we got to the Drive-In, though, things started looking up. Angie and Brandon were already there and we found them right away, and convinced them to move up closer to the screen since it was pretty empty compared to when we went there to see Valentine's Day. We ended up having a great time. "Hot Tub Time Machine" was so fun and a much better film than I was expecting. I would actually like to see it again. The other movie was OK but nothing too spectacular. I really thought that guy was cute when he was in "Knocked Up" so it was kind of weird to me that the whole movie was based on him supposedly not being good enough for that blond chick. I thought they looked about right for each other. I guess I don't really know the difference between a 5 and a 10 when it comes to women.

Hello 2010, goodbye junk!
NEW YEARS RESOLUTION LOG ENTRY 85
I had gotten these really heavy grey and red hiking boots at some point, not sure where, but they were sort of uncomfortable (I'm sure it's cause they were most likely super cheap) and I never really ended up wearing them that much.

Comments

Scarlet said…
Have you found out anything about your computer? I am really surprised you haven't mentioned it! Got your intinerary for Winnepeg, awesome!!

Popular posts from this blog

Human League Albums: From Worst to First!

Amy Crosby, 1970-2021

All the Thompson Twins albums (+ Babble) ranked!