Bye Bye Carrie

Carrie had to get back to San Francisco, so we went to brunch (her treat) at Cafe Muse and then she started her journey on the bus down to Union Station, where she caught the fly-away bus to LAX and then a flight home. It was a great visit with her and I am so proud of all her accomplishments at law school and her life in San Francisco. If you had told me 8 years ago that she would be living there and about to finish law school, I would never have believed you. Kudos, Carrie!
Work was fine, I finished moving everything back in to my office and getting things put back in order; I still have some organizing left to do but it may take awhile as I am working on other projects too.
I had a couple hours of downtime at home after work to catch up on TV (I watched Parks & Rec and The Office) before I had to head to Cascade Studios for Invisible Material rehearsal. It was a good rehearsal; I had stopped at 7-11 and got beer for everyone beforehand. We worked on our set and did a little work on a new song, "Race Car in the Red," towards the end.

Hello 2010, goodbye junk!
NEW YEARS RESOLUTION LOG ENTRY 80
"Violation" by Darian North (Novel). Another hardcover book, I think my mom gave this one to me. It was a good read but I really don't remember much about the plot, other than it had to do with a mother and her child and they were on the run hiding from someone and moved to some remote town in Northern California.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Human League Albums: From Worst to First!

Amy Crosby, 1970-2021

All the Thompson Twins albums (+ Babble) ranked!