Double Feature

Being wiped out from the video shoot made it really hard to get up and go to work, and on top of that I was supposed to start moving my office, or at least packing it up. I had the security guys come over with the Element and we did move 5 bankers boxes of old files over to Hollywood Center Studios for storage.
After work, Bun came and picked us up and we went to the New Beverly Cinema, where we met Brandon and Angie for a double feature of "Fletch" (which surprisingly, I had never seen before) and "Into the Night" starring Jeff Goldblum and Michelle Pfeiffer. I really loved Fletch and laughed a lot. Brandon and Angie left after that and then we watched the second movie, which was kind of long and drawn out but I really liked it, if for nothing else than all the LA landmarks and scenes.

Hello 2010, goodbye junk!
NEW YEARS RESOLUTION LOG ENTRY 59
Media District Farmer's Market Bag, canvas tote. I have several of these and they are very hand, and I didn't really want to get rid of this one necessarily, but it was filled with items that we took to Out of the Closet so I just left them in the bag when I donated them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Human League Albums: From Worst to First!

Amy Crosby, 1970-2021

All the Thompson Twins albums (+ Babble) ranked!