Windy Beach

Since Adrienne was here, and Dylan always has the day after the Emmys off work, I decided to take the day off too so I could hang out with them. I didn't think I could take any days off yet, so I offered to make up the hours throughout the rest of the week, but fortunately my boss said I could use one of my two annual floating holidays, which was so nice. So, we slept in and then we got up and went to Tender Greens in WeHo for lunch. I had the happy vegan salad which was pretty good, but I really should have gotten some meat - luckily, Adrienne and Dylan didn't mind me nibbling off their plates.
Then we drove to Santa Monica to go to the beach. Had it been a nicer day, and if we had gotten up earlier, we planned to go to Malibu. But it was kind of cool and by the time we got to Santa Monica it was already like 3 or something, so we just went to Will Rogers and laid out. It was too cold to swim, so we all just read our books while we laid on the beach. At some point, Adrienne said she was getting cold and really wanted to leave, but I was about to finish reading my book, "Scientology: Abuse at the Top" so I finished that and then we left.
Brandon and Angie came over so we could all have one last meal together with Adrienne. We ordered pizza from Raffallo's which ended up being the perfect thing. We had planned to play games but we were all so beat from the exciting weekend that we never got around to the games.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Human League Albums: From Worst to First!

Amy Crosby, 1970-2021

All the Thompson Twins albums (+ Babble) ranked!