The Silver Spoon

Dylan and I were extremely hung over when we finally crawled out of bed, so we went to brunch at Silver Spoon.
Then went home and I played The Sims on my iPad while Dylan watched this movie, "Black Dynamite."
Then I cleaned the closet out and got rid of a whole huge box of junk, catching up a lot on my New Year's blog project, although I'm still really behind. After that, we went to Brad and Alf's for True Blood, and it was just the four of us this time. Alf ordered pizza, which was very yummy. We watched 2 episodes and now we're all caught up.

Hello 2010, goodbye junk!
NEW YEARS RESOLUTION LOG ENTRY 211
Glamour Magazine, March 2010, Victoria Beckham cover. I kept the cover and the section about Victoria.

Comments

swivek said…
and I think that's the last time I've seen you guys - that's over a month.. I'm going through withdrawals

Popular posts from this blog

Human League Albums: From Worst to First!

Amy Crosby, 1970-2021

All the Thompson Twins albums (+ Babble) ranked!