Bye Bye Adri

I got up early in the morning to take Adrienne to LAX. Her flight was really early, but I didn't want to go back home and try and sleep for just an hour or so, so I went right into work afterward. I got there so early - obviously I was the first one there. It was actually kind of nice being there so early before everyone else. At 8:30, Brian and Sarah came in and Brian said how weird it was the there were already 3 of us there that early.
We had a couple meetings in the afternoon, including a Hollywood U meeting which is a collective of all the post-secondary schools in Hollywood.
I was really tired after the meetings were over, so I ended up leaving a little before 5pm since I had come in so early.
Adrienne texted that she got home safe, so that was good. I think she really had an amazing trip, I know we all had such a good time while she was here.
I was so tired when I got home, but instead of trying to sleep I ended up playing this game on the iPad, Angry Birds, which I've been obsessed with ever since Kevin showed it to us. It's really inane but addictive. I ended up playing it almost all night until it was pretty late, which was really stupid because I was so tired.

Comments

Scarlet said…
At least "Angry Birds" sounds cool, I am obsessed with the game called "Bubbles" on my phone! I've already played 390 games and I've only been playing a few weeks!

Popular posts from this blog

Human League Albums: From Worst to First!

Amy Crosby, 1970-2021

All the Thompson Twins albums (+ Babble) ranked!