Station Bar at the W

It was a slow day at work. I walked to Chipotle for lunch but the line was way too long, so I went to Baja Fresh instead. One of the big windows looking out to Sunset Blvd. was broken out, which was weird, and also meant that there were less table to sit at and I thought I was going to have a panic attack when I was about to get my food and there was no table to sit at. Would I have to go sit with some random person? Or just eat standing up, holding my tray? Luckily, I saw some girls getting ready to leave so I swooped in and got their table right as they were leaving.
I went to Bed Bath & Beyond to get a cabinet organizer for the kitchen.
Stayed late at work so I could meet Dylan after at the Station Bar at the W Hotel next door to my office. I wasn't sure where the Station Bar was, but it turned out just to be the outside area where mom and dad went with me and Brandon when they were visiting and I showed them around. Dylan was there working as they had a Governors meeting, so I just hung out and had a drink while I messed around on my iPad.
Afterward, we stopped by Trader Joe's to get dinner, and then we went home and watched Hot in Cleveland and Mad Men.

Hello 2010, goodbye junk!
NEW YEARS RESOLUTION LOG ENTRY 212
Elle Magazine, October 2009, Victoria Beckham cover. I kept the cover and the section about Victoria.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Human League Albums: From Worst to First!

Amy Crosby, 1970-2021

All the Thompson Twins albums (+ Babble) ranked!